1. Who is the data controller?
Grifols Worldwide Operations Spain, S.A. located at Avda. de la Generalitat 152, 08174 Sant Cugat del Vallés, Barcelona (Spain) (hereinafter, "Grifols").
2. Who is the data protection officer and how can you contact him/her?
The data protection officer protects the right of data protection and acts as an intermediate between you and Grifols in order to comply with the data protection legislation. You can contact the data protection officer of Grifols at the following e-mail address [TO BE COMPLETED].
3. How Grifols uses your personal data?
When applicable, Grifols through its global promotion team processes your personal data to:
- Respond your requests of information or suggestions, among other means, by e-mail and/or at live events, talks and symposia held at scientific congresses.
- Manage and control your enrolment at Grifols' events, talks and symposia held at scientific congresses.
- Send you by e-mail tailored information about products, services, activities and other events related to the bioscience division. For additional information on how Grifols processes your personal data to send you tailored e-mail communications, please click here.
4. Why do we use your personal data?
The legal basis to process your personal data is:
- Your consent as expressed in the data collection form(s).
- The legitimate interest of Grifols to share your personal data with (i) the global promotion team which is part of the group companies Grifols Worldwide Operations Limited (based in Ireland) and Grifols Shared Services North America, Inc. (based in USA), and (ii) the Grifols' group companies located in your country of residence or which are in charge of your geographical area (if no Grifols' company exists in your country of residence) if you have authorized being visited by the sales team.
5. How long Grifols will retain your personal data?
Grifols retains your personal data during the period needed for answering your requests and analyzing your suggestions and/or until the end of the event, talk and symposia where you have enrolled.
Thereafter, your personal data will be kept duly blocked until the end of the statutes of limitation of liabilities arising from the processing of your personal data unless you have opted-in to receive tailored e-mail information about products, services, activities and other events related to the bioscience division.
If you have opted-in to receive tailored e-mail information about products, services, activities and other events related to the bioscience division, Grifols retains your personal data until you do not request their erasure. If you request the erasure of your personal data, these will be kept duly blocked until the end of the statutes of limitation of liabilities arising from the processing of your personal data.
6. With whom may Grifols share your personal data?
Your personal data may be shared with:
- Grifols Worldwide Operations, Ltd., located at Grange Castle Business Park, Grange Castle, Clondalkin Dublin 22 (Ireland).
- Grifols Shared Services North America, Inc., located at 2410 Lillyvale Avenue, Los Angeles, CA 90032 (United States of America).
- Grifols' group companies located in your country of residence or which are in charge of your geographical area (if no Grifols' company exists in your country of residence).
The parent company Grifols, S.A. (based in Spain) may process your personal data given that the website is hosted on its servers located in Spain.
Grifols processes your personal data through Marketing Cloud, a cloud service offered by Salesforce.com, Inc. adhered to the principles of EU-US Privacy Shield. Information is available at https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt0000000KzLyAAK&status=Active.
7. Which are your rights when you provide us with your personal data?
|Access||You may consult the personal data included in the files of Grifols.|
|Rectification||You may modify your personal data when these are inaccurate.|
|Opposition||You may request that your personal data are not processed. When applicable, you may request that your personal data are not processed for direct marketing purposes, including, profiling activities for these firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Erasure||You may request the erasure of your personal data.|
|Restriction of processing1||You may request restriction of data processing when: - The accuracy of personal data is being verified after you have contested such accuracy, - The processing is unlawful and you oppose to the erasure of the personal data, - Grifols does no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of the processing, but they are required by you for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims, - You have objected to the processing for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or necessary for the purposes of a legitimate interest, whilst it is being verified whether the legitimate grounds of Grifols override yours.|
|Portability1||You may receive in electronic form the personal data you have facilitated as well as transmit these data to a different entity.|
- Applicable as of 25 May 2018 by virtue of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)
Moreover, at any time, you may withdraw your consent without this affecting the data processing carried out before such withdrawal by sending your request to email@example.com. In order to exercise your rights and withdraw your consent you should send us a copy of your ID or document evidencing your identity.
In any case, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (www.agpd.es).
Date of creation: [Month] [year]